Wednesday 30 November 2011

My first ever comment!

I was so happy to get a comment! Oh and to see I had 2 followers. To be honest..I felt in a really dark place last week, everything seemed not to be going well, and I guess writing it about it did actually help. I had no intention of starting a blog, it just seemed to happen. I needed someone to talk to and given the fact it was the middle of the night, as I never sleep, writing it down seemed the best thing to do. I feel in a better place this week and feel able to look ahead to the future. 

Thanks again to Anonyms for my first ever comment and reading. It means a lot. :o) 

Jax x

2 comments:

  1. No problem jax, glad your writing. I think it's helping me some.

    I just figured out tonight how to make a rss feed out of your site so I can follow it easier. I don't visit sites the normal way so I havent been back here in a couple weeks. Rss feed lets me read something right when its posted. You should add a button somewhere for that.
    Blogspot gives you that option. I put it together myself using this address:
    http://tallulahbelle76.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

    I will be able to see your posts the day you put them up, just keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried to add the feed, I have no clue whether I managed or not...I'm truly blonde, in every sense of the word haha!

    Thanks for the info, and also even wanting to know when I post:D

    xx

    ReplyDelete